Responsible for creating great new or enhanced digital experiences for several types of products including websites, newsletters, CRM campaigns, mobile app and sales training materials. The UX will translate the requirements for a products optimal functionality into interactive solutions. This entails the incorporation of research and psychology, design of the interface for optimal effectiveness, inclusion of easily navigable content, and graphic design and finishing for maximum aesthetic appeal. He or she should be excited to thrive in an atmosphere of change, innovation, critical thinking, process, humor, results, and success.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Integration Design or HCI
- 4 -6 years UX experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Heuristic training/experience
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, user interfaces
- A great portfolio of work/samples of websites, interaction design, site maps and workflows work is a must
- Experience working with various departments with an Agency
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Working closely with a cross-functional team to create polished, strategic products and feature enhancements
- Developing conceptual diagrams, site maps, wireframes, visual mockups, usage scenarios, navigation maps, and prototypes that include visually compelling design elements and adhere to client branding guidelines and industry best practices
- Translating high-level business requirements into actionable information architecture
- Communicating best practices, design thinking and reasoning behind UX decisions to key stakeholders
- Developing product requirements, user task lists, annotated wireframes, and workflow diagrams
- Leveraging modern web technologies to define innovative user interfaces and interaction models that result in operational efficiency
- Constantly assessing, evaluating, and integrating best practices in web and application design and industry innovation in graphics and display technologies
Our Strength is Our People
The digital world is rapidly evolving making it an exciting time to be involved in the space. At BusinessOnline we re-imagine the possibilities of online marketings future. We firmly believe in adding value to the digital world; that value comes from the spirited contribution of our people.
When you walk through our doors you can feel the surrounding energy and opportunity. We have an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters creativity and invites innovation. We work hard and play hard; building a collaborative and supportive culture. We believe in building relationships that lead to success for everyone.
Passion, courage and ability! We believe that without taking risks and a drive to succeed, there is no growth. We applaud your ideas and challenge you to evolve and grow. We value commitment and your efforts are recognized. Put simply, its not just a job; it is a place where you can build a future. We invite ground-breakers, trendsetters and thought-leaders to work with us and usher in tomorrows cutting-edge innovations and ideas.
We believe hard work should be rewarded and it permeates our culture. We are a family that works hard and plays hard. Our relationships and friendships are not confined to the office walls. From company-wide Rock Band tournaments, city-wide scavenger hunts, or beautiful sunset cruises along the illustrious San Diego coast; were always taking part in building personal relationships that grow the BusinessOnline Family.
We value work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. Youll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package a combination of health care, retirement, profit sharing, paid time off, and other rewards.
In the Community
At BusinessOnline, we believe in giving back to the community. We all love our city and respect it as being Americas finest. We recognize that it takes the collective will of the people to maintain this beautiful community. Volunteerism is embraced collectively and individually. Our team is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we work and live. Through BusinessOnlines community outreach program, we have supported many charitable organizations, including: The Surfrider Foundation, Working Wardrobes, The San Diego Food Bank, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 10x10act and more.
We understand that our people are the key to our success. We invest heavily in professional development from paid college tuition, internal mentoring and educational programs, certification programs, professional organizations and association memberships. BusinessOnline offers a wide variety of resources to ensure continuous learning and growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BusinessOnLine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a persons race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.
BusinessOnline - 2 years ago
Founded in 1997, BusinessOnLine is a leading provider of User-Driven Website Solutions that help businesses achieve greater market presence...