About Norbeck Technologies
Norbeck is a full service information technology company. An example of Norbeck’s services includes administrative support, staff augmentation support, business process engineering, network configuration, network design, network security, various types of training, programming support, etc. Norbeck offers four business lines:
- Information Technology Support
- Network Security Support
- Consulting Services
- Administrative Support
POSITION TITLE: Security Operations Manager
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays , Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid Short Term, Long Term disability
Place of Performance: National Science Foundation (NSF) 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Virginia, 22203
The Emergency management Section has responsibility for the effective management of physical security and protection of NSF assets against loss or damage. This position will be responsible for supporting the efficient and effective administration of aspects of physical security and safety. It will also provide a professional interface with team members and customers, ensuring that the necessary protections are in place and that the NSF is properly and appropriately secured against threats. This includes support for access control policies and procedures, and other aspects of a defense in depth to ensure the integrity of the security system in accordance with overall government and business requirements.
COOP Preparation and Doc umentation
COOP Plan Update/Augmentation
- Design/develop documentation packet for NSF in preparation various FEMA/DHS requirements.
- Attend FEMA exercise workshops, meetings, and COOP Working Group sessions and provide notes/slides to COTR within 96 hours.
- Develop After-Action Report (AAR) within three weeks, and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) within four weeks of end of exercise (ENDEX).
- Conduct annual risk assessment of facility, operations, and vital records.
COOP Program Maintenance
- Update COOP program to comply with anticipated revisions to Federal Continuity Directives (FCDs) 1 & 2 (as well as any additional regulations released by FEMA/DHS during this contract’s period of performance).
- Prepare COOP Program for evaluation using the most recent FEMA Continuity Evaluation Tool (CET) with the stated objective being to earn exemplary scores.
Support National Communications System 3-10 (NCS 3-10) testing and reporting.
- Update rosters and program records.
- Support alert and notification testing and training.
- S upport monthly submission of the Readiness Reporting System (RRS).
Emergency Management Contingency Planning
- Facilitate quarterly NSF COOP Working Group (CWG) meetings.
- Update Occupant Emergency Plans (OEP) for Stafford Place I, Stafford Place II, and the Rosslyn office space that are compliant with GSA, FPS, and OSHA Emergency Action Plan (EAP) requirements.
- Design and develop an OEP Guidance Flipbook with directions for occupants to follow during emergencies, regardless of location.
- Supplement Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) and Incident Command System (ICS) Team products such as:
o Timelines/Orders of Operation
o Job Aids
o Reference Guides
Emergency Management Testing, Training, and Exercise (TT&E) Support
- Complete or assist with preparedness actions covered under the FEMA preparedness cycle that may include assessments, plans, training, or evaluation. These may deal with preparedness, response, recovery or mitigation objectives.
- Prepare and maintain emergency procedures guidance for first responders responsible for responding to emergencies at NSF
- Prepare for, participate in, facilitate hotwash and after-action report (AAR) for one shelter-in-place exercise
- Prepare for, participate in, facilitate hotwash and after-action report (AAR) for t wo general evacuation exercises
- Prepare for, participate in, facilitate hotwash and after-action report (AAR) for one tabletop exercise
- Our preference is for the contractor to provide an evaluator for the exercise that has not performed work on this contract
- Contractor shall provide an improvement plan and draft strategic recommendations based on results from the tabletop exercise within three weeks of the end of exercise (ENDEX)
- Prepare training and production materials (printed by NSF) for annual National Preparedness Month activities (no more than 8 events)
- Prepare training and production materials (printed by NSF) for annual Fire Prevention Week activities (no more than 3 events)
To inquire on this position call the following.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of localized Design basis Threat and Hazard Profile documents within an all-hazards approach.
- Assist with enterprise-wide risk management activities that may include threat assessment, asset identification and criticality assessment, vulnerability assessment, and risk assessment.
- Assist with the development of effective countermeasures to include analysis of effectiveness and sustainability, and cost-benefit analysis.
Office number 301-877-8114 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard