Coordinator, Customer Service Training
Reports to: Manager, Station Training
Individual is responsible for providing efficient and compliant training and support to all contract and customer service employees utilizing Company Training Programs and Procedures.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Successful candidate will schedule and conduct employee training classes, perform training at other locations when necessary and provide support for their assigned station.
- Ensure that all training is carried out within FAA guidelines, code share partner requirements, and Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with the development, change and implementation of new and existing training programs and any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Customer Service Training, Senior Manager of Training and Compliance and/or the Manager of Station Training.
- Update and track paper and electronic training records
- Track all training credentials and expirations of certifications.
- Collaborate with instructors in the creation of a variety of training materials and related media.
- Organize and maintain training materials to instructors in any of the current or new operational cities.
- Scheduling and modification of initial and recurrent training
- Prepare and maintain weekly, month end, quarterly and year end reports as required.
- Assist instructors in the classroom or as OJT situations require when a certified instructor is not available.
Required education, experience and qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
· Previous airline experience required.
· Able to meet the regulatory requirements needed in obtaining an airport SIDA badge and certification as a GSC (ground security coordinator).
· Proficiency and working experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is preferred.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in an unsupervised environment where attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
· A proven team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
· Strong conflict resolution skills to address issues that may arise during training events.
· Knowledge of training subjects and materials.
· Able to work extended hours, some weekends and nights as required. Hours will vary dependent upon training schedules and operational need.
· Able to travel domestically and internationally with overnight stays as needed.
· Ability to do occasional lifting and shipping of boxes of training materials up to 50lbs will be required.
· Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
Republic Airways - 19 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...