Coordinate advertising and collateral for print, outdoor, television, electronic and digital media to completion.
Coordinate scheduling of advertising and promotions to ensure client satisfaction and project completion.
Notify team and traffic of hot jobs daily.
Update status reports, agendas and conference reports.
Coordinate jobs through completion.
Attend meetings as needed.
Interface with property representatives.
Open jobs and complete change orders.
Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Build client and team relationships.
Work under supervision.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree and/or at least 1 year of experience in advertising or related field.
- Basic research skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Possess creativity and ingenuity.
- Team player.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous work experience in a similar resort.
MGM Resorts International - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...