This position exists to support the Manager, Financial Operations in the financial analysis of the assigned business unit(s) or business line(s). These activities include utilizing the financial systems of the organization Health to coordinate, report, and analyze the financial performance of the business units to ensure efficient operations and optimum use of resources. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Healthcare Management preferred.
- Requires knowledge of GAAP accounting principles.
- Requires prior experience in accounting, finance or budgeting with 5-7 years related experience a plus.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Requires a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; with special emphasis on Excel.
- Requires a general knowledge of external reporting requirements mandated by local; state; federal and other regulatory agencies; including Internal Revenue Service; Indiana Department of Revenue; Medicare and Medicaid.
- Requires knowledge of financial management processes.
- Requires familiarity with personal computer database management and spreadsheet applications.
- Requires the ability to lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Requires the ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires the ability to communicate sensitive issues with all levels of employees/management.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal; problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Requires customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of associates throughout the organization.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 17 months ago