- 3 or 4 years education or training beyond HS or B.S/ B.A
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant is to provide Occupational Therapy treatment for assigned patients evaluated by a Registered Occupational Therapist following the initial assessment and/or treatment in a safe and effective manner. The treatment should be within the scope of the Occupational therapy referral and follow operational guidelines as established. This includes cooperation with all coworkers, related disciplines, the general overseeing of support personnel and education of patients and staff.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.
- Licensed as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the State of Florida.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers .
- This position will be treating Neuro and Ortho cases - 60 bed inpatient rehab unit.
- New Grads are welcome to apply!!
NCH Healthcare System
- 2 years ago - save job