Transport medical records, lab specimens, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical supplies, x-rays, correspondence, freight, and miscellaneous items to ensure efficient flow of information and materials throughout various Sanford Health Locations. |
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
High School graduate or equivalent. Must be able to follow a strict delivery and pick-up schedule.
Must possess a valid class D driver's license. Must maintain a good driving record.
Job Specific Competencies
- Demonstrates ability to efficiently transport x-rays, lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical supplies, freight, and mail to and from various Sanford Locations.
The Strength To Persevere, Use Our Voices And Take Action.
- Places the patient first.
- Stands up for what is right, does the right thing and challenges status quo.
- Takes risks to advance knowledge and practice for the betterment of care for patients.
- Addresses and resolves difficult challenges.
- Embraces reality and perseveres amidst setbacks.
The Enthusiasm For Patients And Work Commitment To The Organization.
- Shows an unwavering commitment to patients and strong commitment to the organization.
- Exhibits a positive, can do attitude.
- Energetically initiates and accomplishes work.
- Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Demonstrates care and stewardship for the communities and people we serve.
The Adherence To The Systems That Align Actions To Excellence, Efficiency And Purpose.
- Pursues excellence and flawless execution through the avoidance of errors and inaccuracies.
- Creates and adheres to system rational standards to increase consistency and efficiency, and decrease variability.
- Adheres to procedure for the protection of those in our care.
- Follows rigorous methodology in practice and research.
- Holds self and others accountable.
The Pursuit Of Individual And Organizational Growth And Development.
- Seeks opportunities to advance individual development and organizational growth.
- Advances the practice of medicine and discipline of research.
- Advances integrated healthcare.
- Determines individual and organizational strengths and weaknesses and plans and develops accordingly.
- Strives for organizational perfection through continuous individual and organizational improvement.
- Supports the development of others by delegating, coaching and mentoring.
- Teaches because we have been taught.
- Creates sustainable success through talent planning, and initiating and leading own development.
The Connection And Commitment We Have To Each Other Through It All.
- Fully supports and demonstrates the mission, vision and values both individually and organizationally.
- Shows commitment to each other through communication, dialogue, collaboration and inclusion.
- Sticks together through conflict, confrontation, mistakes and learning opportunities.
- Builds relationships based on trust and respect through honesty, integrity, openness and fulfilling commitments.
- Leverages differences in thought while promoting team and organizational decisions.
- Serves the organization and its employees.
- Facilitates and supports change within the Sanford Health.
Information Management Competencies
- Demonstrates skill in accessing, preparing and using information as relevant to position.
- Verbalizes and demonstrates knowledge of procedures for maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee, patient, family and other medical information.
- Demonstrates skill in use of equipment relevant to position; verbalizes knowledge of appropriate safety procedures.
- Diagnoses equipment problems; fixes or seeks out someone to fix.
- Consistently informs appropriate person of problems encountered with repairs or calibration of equipment.
- This position is classified as a Category II position under OSHA guidelines with low risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials.
View Physical Requirements
Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Sanford strives to be a great place to work and a great place to receive care. All applicants accepting an offer of employment with Sanford must consent to a drug screen.
Sanford participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all person(s) hired to work in the United States.
- 16 months ago - save job