Work with software development professionals building web applications in the CQ5 environment
• Building and managing relationships with business leaders to understand their goals
• Proposing technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals
• Engaging in application architecture and design decisions
• Delivering a robust self-service environment for the end user community
• Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development methodology
• Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
• Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
• Communicating with stakeholders and management team on a regular basis in a concise manner
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
• Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of CQ5 core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines.
• Lead technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe CQ5 CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow
development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
• Experience with migrating large content from a CMS into CQ5
• Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5.
• Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ5.
• Provide onsite lead role on large, complex Adobe CQ5 projects
• Ability to develop quickly and with high quality via Sprints under the SCRUM methodology.
• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• 4+ years of application design and development experience
• 2+ years of Adobe CQ5 experience
• Experience delivering web-based technology solutions to meet business needs
• Managing CQ5 sites hosted in the cloud and premised based structure
• Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
• Track record of completing software development projects on-time and on-budget
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence business leadership and technologists
• Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma/GED + 5 years of equivalent experience
• Experience with SDLC methodology to include agile (SCRUM) development
• Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and CQ5 development and deployment process
• Hands on development experience is required on Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, XML, jQuery, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies
• Experience integrating Adobe Search and Promote and SiteCatalyst web analytics tool with CQ5