CRA Market Manager - Michigan-1300261
Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Market Manager - Michigan
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The CRA Market Manager is responsible for community relations and technical functions.
Comerica Bank uses IBM Lotus Notes for database, calendaring and e-mail functions.
This CRA Market Manager position is located at 411 W. Lafayette, Detroit, MI and reports to the Vice President, Michigan CRA Manager. This position has no direct reports.
- Manage and maintain community relations in the Michigan market.
- Develop various reports and track activities.
- Review quarterly loan, investment and service information for CRA qualification.
- Maintains an active Board membership on a minimum of one non-profit organization.
- Assist the regional CRA manager with managing regulatory risk, acting as an informational resource for internal partners.
- Assist with closely managing a budget of grant and donation funds.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
25% travel is required of this position.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 7 years CRA experience
- 3 years experience with CRA compliance
- 3 years experience networking with community groups, civic and government organizations
- 2 years experience with client relationships/customer service
- 2 years experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- 1 year experience with training and/or presentations
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-MI-Detroit
Job: Risk/Audit/Fraud/Corporate Security
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Comerica - 18 months ago