Manage all details for Video/Film/Animation post-production projects:
Design and create graphics for various promotional and sales projects as needed.
Assist Director in evaluating operational processes and junior staff’s strengths and weaknesses:
- Organize meetings with clients and design team to determine creative direction, timelines, budget, and unique requirements for each project.
- Develop concepts and storyboards. (individually and with a team)
- Present or assist in presenting concepts to clients.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Hire and schedule freelance designers.
- Lead and mentor design team to ensure they are continually growing their skills.
- Work with Designers and Editors to determine timelines and create a post schedule.
- Review design layouts with animators to ensure that property standards are met.
- Keep projects on point based on budget and creative parameters as well as schedule, and ensure that all client expectations are met.
- Hire and manage freelance post-production vendors.
- Oversee delivery of projects.
Develop collaborative working relationships between clients and Production Services team to create quality work and concepts that support our client’s communication goals.
Preform other job related duties as assigned.
- Fully understand department workflow and procedures.
- Monitor workflow and adjust schedules as needed.
- Train and educate junior staff and help improve operational processes.
- Advise on current trends and styles in various mediums and technology.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting new hires.
- At least 5 years in the film/video/animation post-production field.
- Demonstrated experience developing concepts for film/video/animation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing creative workflow (including both film/video and animation projects).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Advanced knowledge in current post production technology (ie. Adobe Creative Suite, Avid, Final Cut, Cinema 4D, etc.).
- Advanced design, typography and conceptual skills.
- Proficient at creating storyboards in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent software.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Provide list of reference, credits, and sample reel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Degree in broadcast, film, television, or other creative arts.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Post Producer, Creative Manager, Senior Animation Designer, or equivalent of one such position.
- Commercial, corporate or other high end post-production experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 18 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...