ROLE OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Global Travel Manager will focus on managing the global programme and all centrally managed travel activity. This individual will be responsible for developing the global travel strategy, managing internal and external supplier relationships and will provide leadership to the Global Travel and Services Team.
DIVISION OVERVIEW: The new organisational charts can be found using the following link :
- Ensure overall Global Travel programme governance and strategy is aligned to CS strategy.
- Develop, communicate and execute global business plans taking ownership for delivery.
- Provide recommendations to deliver cost savings and manage suppliers to deliver against existing cost saving plans.
- Lead any sourcing activity required engaging the appropriate level of expertise within the team.
- Manage the Global Travel and Services team’s performance against agreed objectives and individual plans. Create individual development plans for the team.
- Develop client engagement model for the Global Travel and Services team to work within to include education and awareness of the travel programme.
- Co-ordinate activity across all regions providing clear direction to the team on global initiatives and expectations.
- Manage all suppliers to deliver against the agreed contract, SLA’s, KPIs and deliverables and make recommendations to manage the programme to be best in class.
- Manage policy changes and make recommendations for improvement to process and compliance.
- Develop a global online strategy and training plan.
The Global Travel overview can be found on the CS intranet using the following link :
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST POSSESS: Solid experience in Travel or Business Management
Customer relationship management experience
People leadership experience
Experience of managing multi country requirements and relationships
As a leader in Global Business Services organisation you have the opportunity to diversify into other areas of Business Services.
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 40,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Right place, perfect opportunity
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks before the appointment is confirmed.
Credit Suisse - 23 months ago
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...