The ideal candidate would have a test-to-break and can-do attitude, enjoys working in a fast paced environment. He/she should have solid experience testing web based applications and love to play with the AUT to understand it better so that he/she can improve on the existing tests.
- Responsible for identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs.
- Verifying fixes, through execution of defined test scenarios / test cases.
- Updating related QA documentation.
- Familiarity with writing test plans and test cases.
- Familiarity using/testing CRM systems like Salesforce, SugarCRM, Sharepoint etc.
- Experience analyzing requirements and the needs of internal/external clients.
- Familiarity with Test Case Management tools (such as TestLink, QA Director).
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal English).
- Prior experience with black box/gray box testing.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of quality standards while supporting short or long development and release cycles.
- Experience testing web applications on multiple browsers.
- Familiarity with a bug tracking tool (e.g., Jira, Bugzilla) and associated processes.
- Ability to write clear and concise bug reports is a must.
- Exposure to programming/scripting language(s) (e.g., Perl, UNIX shell, Python).
- Must have knowledge of industry standard QA and Scrum processes.
- Exposure to Selenium/Python for automating web app testing.
- Proficiency with one of the following programming languages (Java,Python)
- Experience working with API or API testing
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux at least at a user level (i.e. experience working at the command prompt).
- Familiarity relational databases like MySQL or Oracle.
- Familiarity with using VMWare virtual machines.
- Experience taking an active role in QA activities in Scrum model
- Experience collaborating closely with Engineering and Projects Managers to identify QA related risks to projects.
- SCRUM process experience
- 5+ years professional experience in the Software QA field.
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**
Talent Merchants - 16 months ago