CRM Business Solution Advisor - Southeast(Job Number: 12240)
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
The Dynamics CRM Business Solution Advisor is responsible for driving revenue for the CRM Service Line through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities.
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
The CRM Business Solutions Advisor (BSA) will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the OU, Direct, CRM, and Accenture sales teams. The BSA will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical sales support. The BSA will specialize in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions and therefore provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
¨ Sales Support (60%)
¨ Solution Development (20%)
- Proactively develop and deliver selling messages
- Work with the sales team to develop and execute selling strategies
- Provide pre-qualification expertise to evaluate customers business needs and align them based upon Avanade differentiators
- Help the customer establish a buying vision
- Manage customer information using internal tools such as the internal CRM system, deal pricing tool, and/or regional sales spreadsheets
- Deliver quality presentations (written and oral) and customized product demonstrations
- Serve as solution lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts
- Find and generate leads through effective networking skills
Represent Avanade at relevant customer and industry events and
- Build relationships with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and customers
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing plans for brand development, customer referrals, market awareness and market positioning
¨ Customer Delivery (20%)
- write POV documents which create positive exposure for Avanade,
- Contribute to the development of Avanade intellectual property, including assets and knowledge capital
- Evangelize the CRM solution within the region
OBJECTIVES / METRICS:
- Perform requirements analysis
- Project kickoff support
- Customer/Prospect training
Be active in Avanade technology communities; demonstrate leadership
- Sales Support (sales and revenue targets)
- Solution Assets
- Harvesting of field-generated assets
- Maintaining skills and certifications
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL):
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND (EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
- Deep functional and technical acumen and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and xRM platform
- Understand and articulate integration architectures including development tools/products, and standards
- Strong customer service orientation
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Industry Expertise (Healthcare, Financial Services, etc.)
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service
- Contact/Call Center
- Strong knowledge of the following products
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- .NET , XML, SOAP
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in CRM either in pre sales, customer solution development or delivery
- Technical/Other Skills: Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, strong background on Microsoft technologies/trends.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using web development tools and architectures such as VB, C++, SQL Server, ASP, OOD.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.Reside in the specified metropolitan area and have established contacts within that geographies business community
- Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consulting skills.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with multiple platforms: Web Servers, NT, Windows 2000, and Application Servers.
Primary Location : United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type : Standard
Region : Sales & Marketing
Job : Dynamics CRM
Capability Group : BizDev
Avanade Inc. - 2 years ago