- Manage day-to-day execution and support testing initiatives of credit/loyalty programs (creative process, code assignment, communication memos to stores & coordination with vendors).
- Work closely with credit financial provider (Alliance data) and loyalty vendors to provide direction on building and managing a lifetime customer communication strategy, segmentation for campaign execution, and analysis of campaigns and overall portfolio to monitor the health of the marketing efforts and the portfolio.
- Manage and executive daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal credit card/loyalty reporting and analysis to provide actionable insights to maximize incrementality and ROI.
- Assist in the development & implementation of the credit card/ loyalty customer acquisition & retention strategies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis requests from Marketing, Finance & Store Ops.
- Partner with internal direct mail, email, text, ecommerce and social teams to enhance and provide segmented marketing messages for the loyalty customer through all channels.
- Manage the Store associate incentive program to drive store metrics.
- Partner with Store Ops for special programs and store training to drive the credit/ loyalty initiatives in the field as well as development of credit card / loyalty programs to support key holidays and in store events.
- Manage the monthly loyalty newsletter process with merchants, creative team and email vendor.
- Plan and execute credit card billing statement inserts and messages.
- Gather competitive intelligence information and analysis with respect to Loyalty marketing.
- Maintain the credit & loyalty calendar of promotions and events.
- Assist in the Loyalty program redesign project.
- Manage and improve current partnership efforts as well as assist in the development of new ones to identify brand right companies that help acquire a new customer (creative process, offer set up, communication with the field and ongoing analysis).
- Partner with IT to streamline and automate reporting needs as well as changes demanded by the credit/loyalty programs to webpage/microsite/mobile site/ mobile app/vendor site.
- Share in the responsibility to manage the day-to-day analysis and data-related activities of the daily and weekly reporting on all CRM programs
- 2-4 years Credit Card/ multi-tender loyalty Marketing, required.
- Understanding of segmentation strategies and approaches, required.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively, required
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects, required.
- Technical skill proficiency in Microsoft Excel including advanced functions, required.
- Technical skill proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for presentations, required.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills, required.
- Technical skill proficiency in Microstrategy or similar business intelligence tool, a plus.
- Experience in retail or apparel manufacturing environment, a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Business with concentration in Finance, Accounting or Marketing, preferred.
- Advanced degree, MBA, a plus .