As one of the world’s leading premium lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger delivers superior styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. The brand celebrates the essence of Classic American Cool and provides a refreshing twist to the preppy fashion genre. Since its debut in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$ 4.6 billion apparel and retail company by offering consumers a breadth of beautifully designed, high quality products including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, and a range of licensed products such as accessories, fragrances and home furnishings.
Under the leadership of Founder Tommy Hilfiger and Chief Executive Officer Fred Gehring, the brand can be found in leading department and specialty stores, as well as in its own expanding network of freestanding retail stores, worldwide. When PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) (then known as Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation) acquired the Company in May 2010, Gehring also assumed the role of CEO of PVH’s international operations, while Hilfiger remains the Company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for all aspects of the design process.
Tommy Hilfiger today has become a global brand with strong recognition and a distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,000 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
The CRM and Customer Insights Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tommy Hilfiger full-price CRM program and its benefits while reviewing new opportunities and providing strategic governance of customer acquisition initiatives. Focus on creating programs that improve levels of repeat business and customer loyalty. This person will also help facilitate all marketing studies in North America.
He/She should have expertise in CRM/loyalty marketing, defining and driving benefit solutions. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker with the ability to partner with other teams on building a unique and innovative CRM program, while balancing short and long term objectives. The CRM Director will achieve
business goals while having a genuine commitment to the Tommy Hilfiger Brand
and Customer. This position will report to the VP - Marketing.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Apply industry best practices as well as creative and non-traditional tactics to influence TH customer customer acquisition and ultimately loyalty.
• Participate in the strategic planning process. Define and communicate current and future vision of CRM Program and guide teams in creating, implementing and
evolving components of the program.
• Design and implement yearly studies, both qualitative and quantitative. Partner with the VP- Marketing is creating the segmentation strategies for the brand’s various business channels.
• Write creative briefs and document business requirements for new benefits and
• Work with VP - Marketing in defining CRM measurement/benchmarks and facilitate
reporting and analysis; Identify top loyalty drivers and measure key customer
• Partner with the Latin America team to understand CRM needs, create a platform
that can be optimized across regions.
• Manage and maintain ROI on existing and potential member benefits. Make recommendations for future testing and rollout of campaigns.
• Ensure program benefits are generating results and can be leveraged across multiple channels (online, in-store, mobile).
• Manage in tandem with the Company store team the loyalty vendor relationships
and become power user of the CRM software solution.
• Evangelize CRM program internally and externally. Partner with appropriate teams to integrate loyalty marketing into existing marketing campaigns and calendars.
• Partner with Store Operations to effectively market member benefits in store.
• Leverage relationships with Advertising and internal teams to create and implement new and refreshing loyalty member benefits and materials.
• Familiarity with Member insights techniques: qualitative (e.g., focus groups,
user experience) and quantitative market research (e.g., surveys).
• Experience with loyalty or marketing campaign management software solutions. Ability to build and implement a variety of campaigns from digital to print.
• Ability to analyze and optimize programs through marketing analytics (marketing
ROI, KPIs), statistical (correlation, regression) and economic (financial forecasting) modeling, customer segmentation (behavioral, needs/attitudinal), and customer profitability analysis (lifetime value).
It is the policy of PVH to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation .