The CS/CM Outsource Manager is an integral part of the Community Management and Support team at Machine Zone. You should have both community management and support experiences, have been in a supervisory/leadership role, and be able to work a flexible schedule to meet business requirements. You will be responsible for managing the daily operations of CS and CM, building a team of internal and external members, and be hands-on in working with many departments within the company. The legacy of your work will be seen in one of the biggest and most engaging mobile MMOs ever made!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of community management and customer service
- Build a team of internal personnel and external agents
- Act as an integral liaison between engineering, production, game design, marketing, and the player community
- Define and maintain community and support strategy, including methods for engagement, moderation policies, content building, and outreach initiatives
- Develop processes and implement tools for customer support
- Create and systemize daily, weekly, and monthly community-related metric reports
- Collaborate with marketing to conceptualize and execute community-facing initiatives including contests, offline events, convention presence, and email campaigns
- Coordinate with production and web development teams to help plan and develop community and website features (forums, content systems, etc.)
- Be hands-on as well as strategic in building the best combined function to address community management and customer support
Refer a Friend:
- 7+ years of community management and customer support experience in the gaming industry
- 2+ years in a leadership or supervisory role
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Extensive experience with outsourcing
- Strong work ethics and the desire to treat customers with respect and fairness
- Results-oriented attitude with a strong passion for online gaming, online communities, and social networking
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Enjoy the dynamic hours required to provide excellent service to the gaming community
- Ability to prioritize multiple daily tasks and projects
- Solid understanding of new media, social networking, and cutting edge community tools and techniques
- Experience using tracking software such as Zendesk
- Passionate about people and have a desire to problem solve on their behalf
We rely on your referrals for our success, and to show our appreciation, Machine Zone offers a Referral Bonus Program. If you refer someone to us for a full-time position and we hire them, you will receive a $1000 referral bonus after 90 days of successful employment. Certain rules, restrictions, and eligibility requirements apply. To make a referral or to learn more about the Referral Bonus Program, please contact us at referralmachinezone.com.
Top Reasons to Join Us:
- Be part of the most innovative mobile gaming company with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, bonus initiative plans, 401K, full health benefits, ST/LT insurance and unlimited vacation
- Located in downtown Palo Alto near all the restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Food, snacks, drinks, and lunches/dinners with founders
- Monthly events (offsite mixers, game nights, ice cream socials, etc.), group lunches, holiday party, ping pong table, video games… and more!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play mobile social games in the world. Launched in 2008 with Y Combinator, Machine Zone has seen explosive annual growth with its highly successful free-to-play games, including iMob, Original Gangstaz, Global War, iMob 2, Race or Die 2, among others. To date, the company has well over 40 million downloads of their iPhone games. The company operates profitably and has raised two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures, and Menlo Ventures.
Winner of the Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), we are a unique, highly talented and ambitious team of free-to-play game experts and rock-star engineers, all focused on building highly engaging mobile experiences for its gamers. We continue to expand our teams and look for top talent around the world to build not only the most exciting technical and social projects in mobile gaming, but to help create the best gaming company. Come and be part of the revolution!
Machine Zone - 21 months ago
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly known as Addmired, Inc.) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play...