CT/X-ray Technician |
Roles and Responsibilities
The X-Ray/CT Tech is an integral role in the coordination of patient care delivering on our brand promise to deliver an easy and awesome health care experience. Roles and responsibilities include:
• Manage and coordinate Radiology QA/QC activities
• Calibration and maintenance of Radiology equipment
• Ability to start IVs
• Perform X-Ray and CT image studies
• Support the patient care team with other clinical duties beyond traditional radiology duties
• Charting, documentation and communication of patient radiology studies
• Experience in a clinical setting required; urgent care or emergency department experience a plus.
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in written and oral communications
• Mastery in computer software applications
• Excel in a Team focused environment
Experience and Education
• Experience with EMR and PACS preferred
• Computed Radiography Experience Preferred
• RTR Certified
• Proficiency with GE CT equipment is a plus.
• Having obtained advanced registry in CT is a plus.
• Current registry by the ARRT and SC state licensure.
• A minimum three years of x-ray experience.
• A minimum one year of focused CT experience.
• Fluency with the Spanish language viewed favorably
Pay commensurate with experience. MEDcare offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
MEDcare Urgent Care - 30+ days ago
MEDcare Urgent Care offers high-caliber, affordable, patient focused care for illness and injury, for all ages, while offering low cost pric...