CT/X-ray Technician (Charleston, Columbia and Anderson Locations)
Roles and Responsibilities
The X-Ray/CT Tech is an integral role in the coordination of patient care delivering on our brand promise to deliver an easy and awesome health care experience. Roles and responsibilities include:
• Manage and coordinate Radiology QA/QC activities
• Calibration and maintenance of Radiology equipment
• Ability to start IVs
• Perform X-Ray and CT image studies
• Support the patient care team with other clinical duties beyond traditional radiology duties
• Charting, documentation and communication of patient radiology studies
• Experience in a clinical setting required; urgent care or emergency department experience a plus.
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in written and oral communications
• Mastery in computer software applications
• Excel in a Team focused environment
Experience and Education
• Experience with EMR and PACS preferred
• Computed Radiography Experience Preferred
• RTR Certified
• Proficiency with GE CT equipment is a plus.
• Having obtained advanced registry in CT is a plus.
• Current registry by the ARRT and SC state licensure.
• A minimum three years of x-ray experience.
• A minimum one year of focused CT experience.
• Fluency with the Spanish language viewed favorably
Pay commensurate with experience. MEDcare offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
1) MEDcare is an extremely affordable provider of Urgent Care services. In fact, we are anywhere from 25-40% more affordable than the wholly...