To provide diagnostic CT services to include clerical duties as required. To perform all duties in a manner which promotes team concepts and reflects the KPNW mission and philosophy.
- Performing diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: routine, emergent, biopsy, and/or special procedure examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Communicate all necessary information to other members of the health care team.
- File work/Reception/computer including PAC's functions.
- Administering contrast media as directed, in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Quality Assurance functions and troubleshoot equipment.
- Restocking supplies/cleaning.
- Assist with patient transport as needed.
- Film processing.
- Other (as assigned).
- Participate in on-call or standby schedule as assigned.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
Salary Range: $36.57 - $37.30
- Completion of formal RTR training program and minimum one (1) year prior CT work experience. CT experience must be no more than three (3) years prior to the date of application for position.
- Prior CT work experience using helical and/or multi-detector technology preferred.
- Minimum two (2) year AMA approved program to include ARRT certification and state licensure.
- Mandatory Infection control education and training will occur on an annual basis.
- Attendance at CT and cross-sectional anatomy courses preferred.
- Current Oregon or Washington licensure.
- Registry: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Registry: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - CT (must be obtained within one (1) year of accepting the position).
- BLS certification within thirty (30) days of hire.
- IV Certification will be obtained during orientation period. (Kaiser Permanente)
- ARRT CT Certification preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in Infection Control shall be evaluated annually on an oral or written basis per KPNW policy and/or requirements.
- Proof of continuing education.
- Must comply with Regional protocol for on-site response to call backs (Ref. P&P DR012).
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Ability to use and apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills with peers and administration.
- Performs all functions at a high level of competence without direct supervision.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning, attention to detail, problem solving, decision making, judgment, technical skills, initiative, communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, and organizational relations preferred.
- Adaptability and flexibility preferred.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy preferred.
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures preferred.
Kaiser Permanente - 22 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...