Donan offers very competitive compensation and provides employees with all of the latest business tools and technology . We also offer a comprehensive benefit package and are dedicated to overall employee wellness and safety .
This opportunity is based at our Component Testing Laboratory (CTL) in the Louisville, Kentucky area.
The CTL Warehouse Technician is expected to be responsible for all assigned warehouse duties, to assure that evidence handling conforms to the standards of the firm, and the commitment the firm has made to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and effectively receives, documents, and stores evidence according to policies and procedure.
- Receives, handles, tracks, packages, and ships evidence, in an accurate, careful, and timely manner.
- Maintains an organized, clean, and safe warehouse environment.
- Continuously seeks to improve quality and performance of work systems.
- Effectively organizes/manages work demands and priorities, to deliver against commitments, on time, with quality, consistently.
- Exercises tact, patience, and courtesy at all times.
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential matters, pertaining to customers and company.
- Accurately and effectively maintains filing and systems for CTL.
- Successfully and willingly learns new skills to support CTL during slow periods.
- Exhibits and promotes teamwork while dealing confidently, fairly, and honestly with clients and co-workers.
- Exercises tact, patience, courtesy, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Consistently exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills both internally and externally.
- Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Shows the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Takes a personal interest and initiative in solving work problems.
- Maintains knowledge of and follows Donan’s policies and procedures.
- Supports and maintains a safe work environment.
- Respects and protects the firm’s property, equipment, and confidential information.
- Is flexible and adapts well as changes occur.
- Promotes the firm when possible and fosters positive business relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Consistently meets deadlines and commitments.
- Is reliable in attendance and punctuality; is available when needed.
- Shows initiative and the ability to “self start”.
- Displays acceptable competency in working with computers and the firm’s applicable technology.
- Shows good decision making ability.
- Will provide excellent customer service to the company’s internal and external customers.
Donan offers very competitive compensation and benefit packages, and all of the latest business tools and technology. Please visit our website at www.Donan.com for additional information. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applicant must have applicable experience.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy service-oriented type work.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Must conduct business in an honest and ethical fashion at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record in accordance with the firm’s guidelines.
- Must have good overall computer skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule during periods of peak demand.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
Donan is an E-Verify participating employer.