A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results . In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Customer Service Manager- Registered Dietitian based in Atlanta, GA
The Customer Experience Manager position is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. Because this manager is usually the first contact many people have with Morrison Healthcare, this manager is expected to be an ambassador for the company. The positive attitude that is established by our Customer Experience Managers sets the tone for the opinion many associates have of the Morrison organization. You will have responsibility for implementing service standards and promoting a culture of exceptional customer service throughout their area of responsibility. You will coordinate and/or facilitate training for salaried and hourly associates on the room service meal delivery system and customer service performance standards, processes and initiatives to create a culture of service excellence for all customer groups – patients, client employees and physicians, retail visitors, catering, clients and fellow associates throughout the organization.
- Conducts all database builds for new accounts using Horizon software
- Coordinates all upgrade activities for accounts using software for patient services
- Troubleshoots with accounts needing assistance with software issues
- Identifies characteristics and programs in these areas
- Recommends mechanisms to quickly and practically share and implement these programs in areas not meeting customer satisfaction goals
- Train team members on customer satisfaction tools
- Develops and maintains excellent consensus building, influencing and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exhibits exceptional organization skills
- All other duties as assigned.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Registered Dietitian in accordance with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in customer service or equivalent environment
- Successful track record of assessing training needs, developing training programs, and implementation of training programs to ensure customer expectations are met
- Experience in conducting post-implementation discussions with client management and other team members to determine satisfaction levels
- Experience in identifying additional client requirements for product, service, and education
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Approximately 80% national t ravel required
- Able to travel on short notice
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Morrison - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard