Working in a Customer Service (help desk) oriented environment, providing Fuelmaster hardware and software troubleshooting, consulting, repair and training as required while supporting Fuelmaster customers worldwide.
- Willing to consult with customers on the telephone providing customer support in all areas of FUELMASTER software and hardware.
- Troubleshoots and assists users with any difficulties our customer may encounter with software and hardware related questions.
- Performs diagnostic tests to ensure integrity of FUELMASTER setups.
- Responsible for and able to perform telephone maintenance in support of peripheral devices, including transaction printers, receipt printers, tank monitor connections, as well as the FUELMASTER.
- Follows up on all open calls to verify resolution of customer problem.
- Expedite support for all down sites (needs permit authorizations for fuel or can not be downloaded.)
- Be available to answer as many calls direct (i.e. without a call back) as possible.
- Expected to answer a proportional number of calls.
- Communicates daily to management all customers (for any and all reasons).
- Document all appropriate actions taken and troubleshooting steps in CRM Achieve a Customer Satisfaction rating of 93%
- Attend training classes on all FUELMASTER products by the Syn-Tech trainer prior to answering calls and be proficient in troubleshooting all products through general knowledge and some in-depth knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills for FUELMASTER products through training, usage, and testing.
- Good understanding of possible customer setups with FUELMSTER software and firmware. Ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel to solve customer related problems and work successfully through their requests.
A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems field is preferred, however, an Associates degree with 2 or more years related experience; or 3 consecutive years of work experience in a computer related industry with customer service may substitute.
Willingness to work with customers in a professional, patient, courteous, and helpful, manner.
Have a history of strong positive customer interaction and customer support.
Willingness to be on call and to work longer hours or shift hours when necessary or in the event of serious fueling system malfunction.
Employee is frequently required to talk, hear, read at close or distant vision, establish peripheral vision and color vision, and maintain depth perception. Employee may be required to carry, stoop, crouch, reach with hands and arms and work in a repetitive paced motion. In this position, employee will sit for longer periods at a time (90%); walk (5%); and stand (5%).
Syn-Tech Systems, Inc. - 14 months ago