Customer Service Representative - CSR - Downtown Butler
A local leading business is currently seeking an experienced professional Customer Service Representative in Butler, PA for a long-term, part-time opportunity. This person would be responsible for placing a high volume of phone calls to current customers in an effort to gather feedback. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Complete 400 – 500 contacts weekly
• Must have ability to interface with other staff.
• Must develop good rapport via phone with customers
• Phone/telemarketing/business-to-business (phone sales) experience
• Must be comfortable being on the phone for 90% of the day
• Excellent verbal communication skills, diction and grammar
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 1 – 3 years Sales experience
• Pass pre-employment screenings
Monday – Friday. 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Pay for this position is $9.25/hr plus. This is a part-time opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other retail sales related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...