A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Bilingual SPANISH Customer Service Representative in Springfield, Ohio for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative in Springfield, Ohio include but are not limited to the following:
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least a High School Diploma
• At least 1 year of Customer Service experience
• Excellect data entry skills
• Ability to Communicate and Write in English/Spanish
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shift
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 17 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...