A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative – CSR – Collection Call Center Representative in Whiteville, NC for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Collection Call Center Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Collect delinquent accounts in a timely, orderly and professional manner while following all standardized collections procedures.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least one year of recent call center and/or collection's experience
We have openings for Monday - Friday, working anytime between 8am and 7pm and occassional weekend work. Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 19 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...