CUSTOMER SUPPORT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST (3 Month Contract)
Datalink is seeking two Customer Support Relationship Specialists at our corporate facility in Eden Prairie, MN. This position is responsible for answering the majority of incoming support center customer calls during standard working hours as well as create, verify and appropriatly define severity of cases; resolve routine issues and/or escalate to product support areas.
The standard working hours for the customer support call center are 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST. The successful candidates who fill these two open positions should be shift and time flexible to meet these requirements.
- Highly developed customer service skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess extreme attention to detail and process
- No less than 1 year experience providing telephone support within a customer service / technical support environment
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite and ability to learn new software applications
- Comprehension of technical terminology and environments
- Ability to identify, manage, and document time sensitive situations
- Heavy telephone usage
- Ability to remain professional under challenging situations
- Experience in a fast-paced team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Customer service and satisfaction focused
Datalink - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -