Registered Nurse / RN - Cardiovascular ICU / CVICU
Westside Regional Medical Center
We're always on the move. New technology. State-of-the art care. Campus improvements. You'll find it's an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Here, our 800+ nurses and allied health professionals, along with 750 physicians, thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
For the third consecutive year, HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies of 2013. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the fourth consecutive year. Join our tradition of excellence!
Sign-on Bonus $8,000 with 2 year commitment of full-time employment. (Not applicable to current HCA Employees)
The CVICU RN will provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. Also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care.
- Current Florida Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety day probationary period)
- ACLS certification required (or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety-day probationary period)
- Encouragement to obtain advanced certification as CCRN
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience preferred
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center has...