Position: Voice/Data Technician/Cable Installer- Level II
Location: Raleigh, NC
Mid-Level / Level II Over 2 years of industry experience
Capable of installing ladder racks, racks and network cabinets, lacing and terminating patch panels, terminating faceplates, and labeling and testing all cables. Able to read and understand Telecommunications Blue Prints, as well as, been familiar with Fiber optic cable installation and fiber terminations and testing.
Will have tools as described by client.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License (MVR Checks will be run)
- Pass a National Background Check that goes back 20 years
- Pass a Drug Test
- Ability to work extended hours (overtime) as needed
- Ability to be regularly scheduled for on-call status if needed
- Position requires daily travel to worksites
- Must be able to work safely following company policy/procedures on safety including properly utilizing required safety equipment
- Employee must be able to safely lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Positions normally require inside work however employee may be exposed to outside weather elements
Will depend on experience
Bennett Hall - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bennett-Hall is a professional staffing company serving the greater Charlotte/Gaston County area. We specialize in placing qualified...