At Prince Telecom we are proud of our Installation Technicians and Operational Support Teams who meet our strict pre-employment, and on-going safety and quality control criteria; and, we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off, and medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
Prince Telecom is currently looking for experienced Voice, Digital, In-Home Networking, System Audits and data installers that live in the Wenatchee area. These are full-time positions with extra shifts available. We are 100% wage and hour compliant - No unauthorized deductions from your pay and we pay all overtime according to Washington Law. We provide a company truck, ladders, specialty tools and all safety equipment.
$500 Sign on Bonus for experienced approved Triple-Play Technicians.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background screening
- Good driving record
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to carry a 30' ladder from truck to pole 5-15 times a day
- Ability to use a drill for extended periods of time during the day
- Ability to work in tight spaces such as a crawl space of a house
- Much of the work is done outside -- rain or shine
- Install basic residential coaxial cable wiring
- Ground service cables to NEC specifications
- Drill penetrations for cables through floors, walls, etc.
- Install and/or replace underground and aerial cable
- Install digital voice/VoIP/Telephony
- Properly instruct customers in the operation of TV converter controls and services
- Customer contact and correctly document the services provided to customers
- Work safely following all OSHA and Prince safety policies including basic ladder usage