Responsible for drafting and CAD drawings for company projects.
- Perform all drafting and computer aided design (CAD) drawings for all new and existing projects on a company wide basis as directed by the Corporate Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for filing all drawings with the proper nomenclature, drawing number, drawing title, and drawing category (electrical, mechanical, layout, site, building, etc)
- Responsible for all official Utz drawing documentation to be kept in computer memory, hard copies kept on file and placed in plant equipment, whether it is electrical, mechanical, layout, or installation drawings.
- Completes hand sketches, schematics, etc, and transposes them into CAD drawings.
- Draftsperson must perform with minimal supervisions field measuring for exterior site projects, building, interior machinery layouts, and transpose them onto a CAD drawing.
- Responsible for the purchasing of plotting supplies (paper, ink cartridges, computer floppy disks, etc) and all drafting equipment as per Corporate Engineering Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Drafting and CAD experience acquired through a technical degree.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- Responsible to follow all safety rules and work safely at all times.
- Responsible to report unsafe equipment and practices to supervisor.
- Must adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- This position will require some climbing (ladder, scaffolding, etc) for measuring including exterior
- Prolonged periods working with a computer.
Utz Quality Foods, Inc - 22 months ago