Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
The Cafeteria person prepares breakfast, lunch, desserts and salad bar for employees everyday, (M-F). Stations include: cooking, baking, salad prep, grill, dish room, dining room and cash register.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to read and comprehend recipes and health code regulations
- Ability to do basic math
- Assist on the serving line, cooking area, salad room, register, etc. and rotate positions as required.
- Ability to read a thermometer and record temperatures.
- Ability to maintain a clean work area which requires daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment (steam pots, combi-oven, steamers, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, close environment.
- Ability to work with the public and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in any of the cafeterias which would require reliable transportation.
- Get along with a variety of personalities.
- Must be neat and clean and follow department dress codes.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Able to stand for a full 8-hour shift.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to do occasional ladder climbing when doing heavy cleaning.
- Ability to work with a variety of chemicals, using appropriate safety gear (rubber gloves, goggles, etc.)
- Frequent lifting, bending and twisting.
- Occasional repetitive hand motion.
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...