The ideal candidate for this role is very passionate about providing service to our customers and fellow team members. Must enjoy cleaning dishes. You should genuinely care about people. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiasm and love to smile.
Responsibilities for this Position
- BASIC FUNCTION: The Cafeteria Attendant is responsible for the service of employee dining room and cleaning dishes.
- Setting cafeteria for daily requirements, such as beverage, desserts, cold cuts, etc.
- Picking up and ordering food supplies for the cafeteria.
- Serving employees lunch/dinner.
- Ensuring that all tables, chairs and workstations are organized and cleaned.
- Sweep and mop floor between meals.
- Ensure that when serving, food gloves and hairnets are worn to meet health codes.
- Monitoring employee activity and reporting any problems in the employee cafeteria to the Executive Steward.
- Maintaining proper food temperatures for all food products in the cafeteria.
- Clean dishes in the Employee Dining Room.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Meet governmental health requirements.
- Must be able to transport, handle and/or lift 30 lbs. (NOTE: service of employee meals).
- Must be able to operate a washer/dryer machine.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift/work schedule.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- An energetic personality.
$9.00 per hour
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job