inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
MySTRO, an inVentiv Health company, is a leading provider of multi-channel marketing and sample accountability support solutions to the healthcare industry. For more than 50 years, MySTRO has supported its clients’ field forces and helped expand their promotional reach with its best-in-class telephone and virtual-detailing, print and direct mail, fulfillment, sample accountability, regulatory and compliance service.
inVentiv Health IS HIRING!!
IMMEDIATE TEMPORARY POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR CALL CENTER PROFESSIONALS!
500 Atrium Drive, Somerset, NJ 08873
(near Garden State Exhibit Center)
Positions available are internal temporary positions lasting one month plus.
Making calls to clients/customers (such as physicians, pharmacists, surgeons, marketing reps, etc.) utilizing a call script then entering the data into a computer system.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following
- Overcome objections.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Meet predetermined call volume requirements.
- Meet quality standards.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Must be knowledgeable of product and able to answers basic questions.
- Maintain excellent notes in appropriate systems.
- Help to maintain required project documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Describe products and services to the customers.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending on service level needs.
- Ability to multi-task between numerous websites and applications.
- 1 year plus of Outbound call center experience is necessary; sales experience is extremely helpful
- Data Entry/typing skills – 7000ksph/35wpm or better.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Open to temporary assignment that will last 1 month plus
Benefits : At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Call Center/Customer Service
InventivHealth - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard