Location : Agoura Hills, CA
The Trainer will ensure that employees receive proper training to successfully complete their job assignment in the Production area. Primary responsibilities include delivering hands on training, instructional designing, performing needs analysis; researching, designing, modifying and evaluating client product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver training sessions in the areas of sales, customer service, and chat skills – 80% training Delivery
- Work with the outsourced clients, Account Management, Operation Supervisors, Technology and Launch Implementation to develop, recommend and implement strategies to meet client’s training, quality, and customer satisfaction and performance objectives – 10% Project Management..
- Partner with client group to identify program development needs specifically to chat.
- Develops instructional material (10%) in alignment with quality guidelines and performance objectives (training content outline, flowcharts, quality guidelines, student guides, facilitator guides, job aids, quality evaluation forms and other training and quality documentation).
- Provide ongoing feedback on training support material and program effectiveness.
- Oversees training communication and reporting of daily new hire and uptraining classes performance and measures effectiveness.
- Reviews and analyzes client’s training materials and recommends necessary changes to provide increased effectiveness. Works with client and Operations team to incorporate the changes.
- Conduct needs analysis’ to identify Sales Agent development needs, knowledge/skills gaps and performance-related issues.
- Able to transition from one product industry to another and/or supporting multiple industries at one time.
- This position requires 25% - 50% travel and a good knowledge of the travel and expense life cycle.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in classroom delivery and facilitation, knowledgeable in Adult Learning Principles and Accelerated Learning concepts.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 6 months ago