Mogl was founded in 2010, it is the first customer loyalty program of its kind to leverage psychology, technology and clever game mechanics to offer a fun and engaging platform that incentivizes both restaurants and consumers. Mogl celebrates a simple philosophy: reward your customers and they'll reward you back!
Call Center - Closing Team Sales Manager
The Closing Team Sales Manager is an aggressive and driven sales manager that gets the “big picture,” and is responsible for driving sales. He is a primary contributor to MOGL’s overall growth and profitability. This position is responsible for setting daily targets for the closing team and must motivate them to exceed all sales goals.
The position works in tandem with the Opening Team Sales Manager, Marketing Liaison, Operations Liaison and reports to the VP of Sales.
- Drive the sales team at a pace that will deliver results to meet very clear goals while leading from the front and personally ensuring the daily results;
- Driving closing team's performance and motivating them to reach targets;
- Setting short and long-term sales strategies for the closing team;
- Providing daily training on the floor and closing team meetings;
- Manage closing team providing work assignments, oversight, supervision and training;
- Participates in the design, recommendation and execution of sales programs;
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the team's sales volume.
- Absolute mastery of the T.O. (turnover/takeover/2nd voice) close;
- Absolute mastery of the objection cycle;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales; at least 3 years in management;
- Experience in restaurant industry is preferred (but not required);
- Results oriented with 2nd to none work ethic;
- Strong business and sales acumen - Must enjoy working in a high performance culture;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communications;
- Assertiveness, independence, versatility, cognitive creativity, task-oriented.
- Opportunity at a fun, high growth, high impact company;
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision).
- On-Site Gym, PlayStation, Foosball.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commissions, Bonuses & Benefits
- Stock Options
- Expense Budget