Liquid Education is a contact and resource center that connects potential students with career colleges, universities, and technical and trade schools. We provide outlets and opportunities so potential students can advance their education. Our Education Specialists are responsible for taking calls, inbound and outbound, from vendors and prospects to assist them in connecting with and developing a lead for these higher educational institutions. Compensation includes competitive hourly pay + up to $600/month in Values Bonuses! Excellent benefits!
Liquid Education call center is several steps above the norm! The environment is clean and organized, the employees are smiling and greeting one another, and contrary to popular belief about call centers there is no shouting in the hallways. People take advantage of our game room, lounge, internet bar, walking trails, food vendors, and fitness center.
We even have a group of employees dedicated to philanthropy and sustaining our company culture. The Culture Club hosts events like food drives, school supply drives, and community and health awareness programs. They also make sure we are having fun as an employee family through contests, awards, appreciation events, and at-your-desk activities.
Our company growth is tremendous! Over the past few years, we have added over 100 Education Specialists, expanded our office space by 4,000 square feet, promoted dozens of employees from within, and even created two new departments.
We are looking for a very unique applicant with special qualities:
- Go-Getter Attitude
- Confidence and Belief in the power of education
- Professional and Fun
- Dedicated to Excellence and Integrity
Truth is, we don’t hire just anybody. We hire people who are passionate about our mission statement and values. Liquid Education is all about learning and growing – and we want employees who are, themselves, dedicated to professional growth and learning.
Our offices are conveniently located in Lenexa, KS, just off of 435 and Lackman Rd.
There is competitive hourly pay + bonuses, and our benefits are amazing!
- 100% Paid Training
- 401K with Company Match up to 8%
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Up to 18 paid days off of work, in your first year
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Performance is rewarded – you drive your own success
- Casual Dress Code
- And More!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-tasked environment
- Ability to build rapport
- Must be able to work assigned shift
- Realignment of schedules happens quarterly. Flexibility to adjust schedule is necessary
Working conditions are that of a typical office environment. Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and working at a computer are a day-to-day occurrence.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran