ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (A function is essential if: it is required to be performed - removing the function would fundamentally alter the position; the duties are fundamental, not marginal.)
1. Independently enter and process all automobile, homeowner and Workers Compensation losses obtained via telephone or fax from agents, insureds, and claimants into CHIP. Setup immediate emergency assistance, when appropriate, for insured and/or claimant to provide better service and/or mitigate damages. Provides initial rental authorization on all first party non-drivable automobile claims phoned in.
2. Meet all production and quality standards for this level.
3. Serve as contact for glass network and agents to verify coverage.
4. Contact insured, claimants and/or agents when incomplete loss information is received to ensure that all claims referred to any branch office meet the minimal department standards.
1. Assist with special projects as determined by supervisor or team leader.
2. Perform other duties as assigned.
3. Willing to work flexible schedule.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Must be highly customer service oriented and possess excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communicative skills. Data entry experience is desired with a minimum of 25 WPM. Completion of the Quality Customer Service pictorial required and participating in professional insurance education will also be required. Must be a proven self-starter and demonstrate continued willingness to accept new responsibilities. Working knowledge of PMSC Version 7 and Claims Handling Information Program (CHIP) required.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard