The primary responsibility of the Call Center Agent is to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a positive experience. Our representatives will utilize exceptional decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing excellent customer satisfaction. |
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future