Sixt is a leading provider of high-quality mobility solutions and one of the largest independent car rental companies in Europe. Sixt is currently expanding in the United States and we are looking for top quality candidates to join our team.
The Call Center Agent is primarily responsible for resolving customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a positive experience. Our representatives will utilize exceptional decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs