COMPANY OVERVIEW: |
We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company. We reward performance.
We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
The primary responsibility of the Call Center Agent is to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a positive experience. Our representatives will utilize exceptional decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including overnight hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago