Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred; obtain and maintain appropriate Bank Product Knowledge Certification.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; outbound calling skills; technical knowledge and proficiency; thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all bank consumer product and services, along with the operating policies and procedures that impact these products; visual and auditory skills.
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year’s related experience normally required.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the customer service function of the Call Center; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the customer service function of the Call Center of which the following are illustrative:
a. Responds to inbound customer calls/inquiries.
b. Performs outbound calling with the intent of prospecting and closing the sale; follows up as necessary.
c. Delivers quality service to customers within designated authority levels.
d. Identifies customer needs and sells/cross-sells appropriate deposit and credit products and trust/investment services.
e. Provides customers with information relating to all bank products, including branch-specific promotions.
f. Provides accurate records and information on sales and service activities.
g. Communicates with supervisor with respect to sales objectives and sales performance.
h. Communicates with branch network when necessary.
i. Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
2. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
3. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and
implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
4. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
5. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
6. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
211 East Green Street
Oakland, MD 21550
3. PC/Computer keyboard
5. Fax machine
6. Copy machine
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
First United Bank and Trust - 12 months ago