We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Service Representative to join our growing team of professionals. You will be needed to provide world class customer service in a fast paced environment. In this position, you will directly report to the Team Lead and Care Manager.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will primarily be responsible for responding to phone calls and talking with customers who have questions, problems and issues that need to be addressed. In this position, you will be measured on several categories, including: proposing solutions and adhering to the schedule.
Other duties will include:
- Exemplifying the 9 Core Values that nTelos has to be a quality professional and a superior customer service representative
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, and recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as, actions taken
- Ensuring appropriate solutions were proposed and if applicable changes made to customer problems
- Utilizing teamwork to get the job done
- Promoting our product while on the phone with customers
The Customer Service Representative is required to have at least 1-2 years of prior customer service experience in order to be considered for the position. In addition, the Customer Service Representative must show proven ability to multi-task and handle multiple tasks at once in order to be successful in this position.
Other requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think quickly in order to handle customer issues
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to talk with customers on the phone for a majority of the shift
- Ability to work nights, weekends and Holidays
nTelos Inc. - 8 months ago
nTelos Wireless is a leading provider of wireless communications services to consumers and businesses in select areas of Virginia, West...