The Greensheet is growing and we are looking for talented professionals to join our team and grow with us . We are seeking exceptional specialists in a variety of disciplines. Let us know if you are looking for a stable, legacy brand from which to take your career to the next level.
- Takes inbound calls to sell classified advertising space for all Greensheet editions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Takes inbound calls from businesses and individuals wanting to place line ads in Greensheet.
- Upsells inbound classified advertising customers to increase revenue.
- Collects pertinent information concerning prospects’ past and current advertising for use in sales.
- Prepares and calculates advertising rates for customers
- Enters data into computer system.
- Proofs all classified ads for grammatical and guideline adherence.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Prepares various sales reports as requested.
- Works with a team to achieve both individual and team goals.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one year of inbound call center experience.
- Minimum of one year of inbound call center experience such as telemarketing or credit/collection.
- Demonstrated ability to speak clearly over the phone.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must pass spelling test.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and pass typing test.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Regular office environment. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must maintain a phone adherence of 90%.
About Douglass Media Group:
- Must maintain a phone evaluation average of 80%.
Douglass Media Group is headquartered in what Forbes Magazine has proclaimed to be America’s Coolest City: Houston, Texas. Outside of being a great place to work, Houston possesses a unique, eclectic flare unlike any other major city. Rich cultural influences and a low cost of living are just a few reasons why more and more people are calling “The Bayou City” home.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal backgrounds checks.
Greensheet - 12 months ago