DSS Research is an innovative market research firm that applies quantitative and qualitative methodologies, matched with state-of-the-art technology, to conduct market research studies for health care organizations. As a result, our clients gain invaluable insight and knowledge into an ever-changing industry and the people they serve.
Since the beginning, DSS Research has benefited from the skills and dedication of extraordinary people. Today, we continue to seek the best talent to build upon our 30-year success story. In return, our employees enjoy a progressive corporate culture, supportive work environment, opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to provide market research services to health care organizations across the country.
Call Center Interviewer - Night Shift
We are presently searching for a Call Center Interviewer who can join the DSS Research team. The Call Center Interviewer is responsible for collecting data by conducting structured telephone surveys and entering participant responses into our computer system. No selling is involved.
Only night shifts are available. Hours are Monday - Friday, 1:00pm - 9:00pm or 5:00pm - 9:00pm, and Saturday, 3:00pm - 9:00pm. Pay is $10.50 per hour, and bilingual is $11.50 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to conduct structured telephone surveys
- Record participant responses into computer system
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background investigation.
- Strong telephone skills; prior call center experience preferred
- Must be able to type a minimum 35 words per minute
- Excellent diction and grammar
- Proficiency with computers and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and responsible
- Work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic proactive approach to work
DSS Research - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
DSS Research is an innovative market research firm that applies quantitative and qualitative methodologies, matched with state-of-the-art...