Welcome to CarHop ... Cars & Credit to Go! You’ve
heard the jingle, now be part of our team! We’re not your typical car
dealership… We are a growing company with a "can do" attitude and a
friendly work environment, and our goal is to make a difference in peoples’
lives! We specialize in helping people with “less than perfect” credit to
achieve transportation independence! With nearly 60 locations nationwide, and
growing, CarHop is recognized as one of America ’s premier “Buy Here Pay Here” auto
sales & finance companies. Across the country we have helped thousands of
people drive, and now you can too!
Center Manager position will provide leadership to, and be responsible for, all
Call Center department performance. Manage Call Center supervisory staff.
REQU IR EMENTS:
- Time Management:
hands-on training and coaching with staff (1on1s, team meetings, daily
walk-throughs, problem-solving, etc)
research (call listening, dept activity trends, data/trend analysis, etc)
dept planning (forecasting, lead management, improvement testing, etc)
- Stay aware of and provide vision for department
accomplishments, overcoming obstacles and communicating trends so you can
coach, support, challenge staff to maximize results.
- Responsible for helping Supervisors achieve daily, weekly
and monthly department goals.
- Delegate day-to-day Supervision duties of front-line staff
to Supervisors. Set clear expectations
and provided training. Regularly inspect
what you expect to ensure accurate completion of delegated task.
- Manage team work schedule to achieve department goals and
- Conduct bi-weekly 1on1s with Supervisors to set and achieve
challenging yet attainable individual and team goals.
closely with Dept Manager to determine best course of action to constantly
improve team performance. Provide
discipline as needed.
- Clear, effective and professional verbal & written
communication with internal/external customers.
for enforcing compliance with IAG policies and procedures as well as call
center training manual. Must exercise sound judgment as position will
have discipline responsibilities with employees within established limits if
criteria are met.
- React to change productively and lead other do to the same.
- Handle other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Hours – Full time, 40+ hrs/ week during Call Center hours of operation.
- Demonstrated capability to manage Call Center operations for effectiveness and
- 3+ years
experience in inbound or outbound sales or customer service management and/or 4
year collegiate degree preferred.
- Must be
able to successfully complete pre-employment criminal background inquiry, and
results must be consistent with company standards
- MS Word and
MS Excel experience required.
- Display an ability to lead, motivate and coach others
towards individual and collective goals.
- Ability to relate to internal and external customers with a
positive, professional demeanor.
ability to see obstacles as opportunities, problem solve with creative
solutions and communicate in a manner which inspires results.
- Display an
ability to consistently, and with relative accuracy:
We offer a competitive
compensation package including: Guaranteed Hourly Base pay + Performance-based
Bonus, Health Benefits, 401(k) w/ Company Match, Paid Time Off, and Paid
strengths and training opportunities in yourself and others.
and build on strengths and make improvements where needed.
- Exhibit strong commitment toward the CarHop mission of
helping people drive
and email writing skills
CarHop is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Due to the large volume of
applications we receive, it may not always be possible to contact all
applicants that apply. We keep all resumes on file for 60 days, and if you do
not receive a call within 60 days please feel free to re-apply.
CarHop Auto Sales & Finance
- 2 years ago - save job