ServiCom is dedicated to providing our employees with the resources and benefits they need to make the most of their careers. A fantastic opportunity is now available to join the Servicom Team, on behalf of SIRIUS XM Radio! We are searching for a hard-working, driven Call Center Quality Analyst to join our enthusiastic team.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for verifying the quality and accuracy of customer service calls. Our QA will Promote and help achieve maximum quality service, sales, surveys or technical support results by continually enhancing staff and agent skills.
1. Complete all reports, tasks, and duties on a timely basis.
2. Documents QA scores and provides feedback to the CSR about monitored calls.
3. Responsible for accurate and efficient reporting of QA scores to client.
4. Reports any problems to lead trainer or supervisor.
5. Maintains up-to-the-minute knowledge of program/policy updates to ensure appropriate handling of client calls.
6. Attends group monitoring sessions with the clients and operations, designed to ensure consistent quality measurement and feedback.
7. Have the ability to provide support to CSR’s pertaining to subscriber requests and equipment.
8. Be familiar with SIRUS XM Radio and functions.
9. Accurately responds to questions from CSR’s regarding program subject matter and call handling issues.
10. Maintains an objective and unbiased perception while monitoring calls.
11. Maintains complete confidentiality within the Company on all issues.
12. Maintain and surpass minimum standards set for number of calls monitored during each shift.
13. Assists in providing a work environment conducive to long term employment and organizational stability.
14. Assures an environment of teamwork, interdependence and ethical behavior.
15. Successfully completes all other duties and projects as assigned.
Supervisor Title: Training/QA Manager & Program Manager
Internal Contacts: Call Center Associates
• Require - High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
• 1-2 yrs. QA or training experience preferred
• 1-2 yrs. prior customer service experience preferred.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
• Normal office environment conditions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Vitel Communications LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard