Interested in learning more about our Call Center RN Opportunity? View the Realistic Job Preview to learn more aspects of this job. Click here: Healthcare_Decision_Support_Coach_Optum.pdf
PART TIME AND FULL TIME WORK SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!!
Qualified candidates must live within a 1.5 hour drive from the Buffalo/Tonawanda office located at:
500 Colvin Woods Pkwy.
Colvin Woods Business Park
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Now is the perfect time to start your career with UnitedHealth Group as a Call Center Nurse. Our team offers telephonic support and assistance to members seeking health education, program referrals and/or triaging needs. Come join our elite team today!!
As a Call Center Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Taking in-bound calls and placing out-bound calls as dictated by consumer and business needs
- Assessing and triaging immediate health concerns
- Identifying problems or gaps in care offering opportunity for intervention
- Coordinating services and referrals to health programs
- Providing health education and coaching consumers on treatment alternatives to assist them in best decision making
- Supporting consumers in selection of best physician and facility to maximize access, quality, and to manage heath care cost
- Preparing individuals for physician visits
- Managing utilization through education
- Assisting members in sorting through their benefits and making choices
- Assisting with special projects, initiatives, and other job duties as assigned
- Part Time (Evenings) â€“Hours/Week. 20 hours per week during peak season are up to 40 hours per week ** Every other weekend is required for Part-Time
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure in State of NY
- Minimum 3 year of clinical experience within one or more of the following areas (Med Surg, ER, Critical Care, Home Care, School Nursing, Case Management and/or Disease Management)
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Word, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
- Must be within an 1.5 hours driving distance to the Buffalo/Tonawanda office
- Ability to work the outlined schedules in the job description
- Ability to obtain RN licensure in PA, CA, GA, WY, IA, TX, AZ, OH (paperwork is done upon hire and UHG covers this cost).
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 7 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...