FC Organizational Products is seeking Seasonal Call Center Representatives for the upcoming busy season.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales that will meet or exceed client expectations. Will answer all incoming sales calls from FranklinCovey catalog customers.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Answer all incoming calls and place product orders in call center environment. Will be responsible to handle calls regarding: status of order, exchanges/returns, order tracing, credits, reships.
2. Have the ability to suggest and upsell products through strong knowledge to customers in order to ensure a wise purchase decision is made.
3. Identify and solve any customer service issues using front-line authority and to the customer’s satisfaction.
4. Represent the company with a positive and professional image by providing legendary customer service.
5. Must meet and maintain compliance to all company and call center quality standards and policies.
1. One year of customer service/call center experience.
2. Must possess sales skill proficiency.
3. High school graduate or equivalent.
4. Type 30 WPM / 10-key by touch
5. Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
6. Possess problem solving skills.
1. Must be able to attend an one to two week web-based initial training period – 100% attendance required (no exceptions).
2. Once trained, must be able to work 20-40 hours per week based on needs of Call Center – Flexibility required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other members of management as required. FC Organizational Products LLC reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
Rate of Pay: $12.00 per hr during training / $12.50 per hr once on phones
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
FranklinCovey - 18 months ago
Franklin Covey knows a few habits that will help you. The publisher of the popular The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book offers...