Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services, we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For 31 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
ABC is adding talent to our call center team! If you have experience as a call center supervisor or team lead and want to take your career to the next level, apply today!
SUMMARY: This position is directly responsible for the day-to-day operation of the call center and is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the call center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for supervising the daily activities of all assigned employees and their daily tasks as needed
- Manage employee activity and development
- Scheduling and attendance issues
- Disciplinary issues including recommendations for terminations
- Performance evaluations
- Communication with employees of changes to current systems
- Continual training program development
- Nesting area development
- Monitoring phone evaluations
- Monitoring individual standards
- Manage departmental standards
- Hold time
- Service level
- Answer speed
- Abandoned rate
- Availability of representatives to answer calls
- Manage daily call center activity
- Tracking attendance
- Assisting the representatives with questions concerning accounts
- Responsible for the overall quality of service provided by the department for our clients
- Responsible for the growth and development of both the leaders and the representatives within Member Services
- Responsible for controlling the departmental payroll budget through close monitoring of oertime dollars spent
- Drive revenue streams through process improvements in such areas as waiving of late/service fees
- Responsible for following up on the other leaders’ workloads within the department
- Departmental liaison for both internal and external customers and as a leader for the departmental staff