Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek & RAB Motors.
At Penske Motor Group, we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people at all our dealerships have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as teams. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime guests.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
As the Call Center Supervisor you will use your management and sales skills to:
- Taking all overflow inbound sales calls in order to keep the lead in the department.
- Taking "turns" from Portfolio Manager’s when they are faced with a challenging phone prospect.
- Conducting daily / weekly training sessions with Portfolio Manager’s regarding inbound and outbound calling strategies. This includes listening to recorded calls from WhosCalling and playing those phone calls for the Portfolio Manager in a positive feedback session.
- Conducting weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with each Portfolio Manager in order to peruse the Portfolio Manager’s iMagic leads including all Hot Watch prospects for the previous week. This session should include the CCS teaching advanced telephone techniques and making phone calls to more challenging leads.
- Overseeing the tracking of daily and weekly Key Performance Indicators of inbound and outbound calling campaigns & delegating activates to other team members in order to achieve the desirable results.
- Maintaining current knowledge of all dealership advertising, including radio, Television, newspaper, Internet and any other forms of media advertising.
- Ensuring that all Portfolio Manager’s understand and follow CCC policies and procedures at all times
- Verifying all unreported shows (URS) by conducting a follow up phone call to the lead in question and verifying that the prospect did show.
- Monitoring the IMagic database for consistency and accuracy.
- Producing the weekly/monthly schedule for all Portfolio Managers.
- Assisting with the recruiting, staffing, and training of Call Center personnel.
- Setting daily work agendas and priorities for CCC personnel and ensuring that those work agendas are followed.
- Working closely with all sales managers, GSM & GM by keeping them informed of all activities, opportunities and challenges.
- Any additional responsibilities requested by dealership management.
Desired skills to be successful:
- A high school diploma or equivalent; college degree in related field, desired
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience, call center experience desired
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees and to oversee the work of subordinates; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
Fitness Center Programs
Penske Motor Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard